Sunday High C 29" BMX Bike 2023 (Matte Black)
Sunday High C 29" BMX Bike 2023 Matte Black
The Sunday High C 29" BMX Bike 2023 Matte Black has the geometry and feel of a cruiser while retaining the look and style of a larger BMX bike. While the Sunday Model C 26" bike keeps the BMX feel while being able to cruise, the Sunday High C is all about cruising (and perhaps some sick wheelies). Don't let that stop you, though. With a 100% chromoly frame, fork, and handlebar and with double wall rims, this bike is certainly capable of getting rad. If you're looking for something comfortable to cruise around on but need to stay true to the BMX life, this is the ride for you.
- Frame: Sunday High C, 100% Chromoly
- Fork: Sunday High C 29", High-Tensile Steel, 1-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Preload
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Fairdale MX-6, 2-Piece, 100% Chromoly (6.25" Rise) (29" Width) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Pice, Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, 6061 Aluminum (27 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday, Low-Flange, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday, Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: Odyssey Freewheel (13T)
- Front Rim: DMP-342 Aluminum, Double Wall (29") (36H)
- Rear Rim: DMP-342 Aluminum, Double Wall (29") (36H)
- Front Tire: Maxxis Torch (29 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Torch (29 x 2.1")
- Seat: Sunday Tiger Camo (Railed)
- Seat Post: Micro-adjust, Aluminum (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Avid FR5
- Brakes: Aluminum V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake, Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 17.5" - 17.75"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 2.5"
- Seat Tube Length: 17.6"
For More Information: shop.sundaybikes.com